It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:28 am 

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: Remaining Aligned with Light
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 7:15 am 
We are witnessing the intensity of dark forces trying to divide and control humanity, as light increases to raise humankind to a higher state of consciousness. In every moment we need to be mindful by staying heart centered, so we do not allow our thoughts to get immersed in the negativity.

To stay aligned with light requires remaining in neutrality, with neither judgement nor reaction to the daily dramas acted out on the world stage.
Remaining aligned with the light, and with other light workers, enables to collectively contribute and assist in the Earths Awakening. As dark forces continually try to consume unenlighted souls, the light workers mission is to dissolve the dark energies by illuminating and awakening; allowing each embodiment to be guided on their pathway back to oneness.

One’s own thoughts of light, is to continue walking the path of righteousness while recognising the goodness/light in each embodiment; as they individually experience the dark night of their own soul.

Jeannie

Post subject: Re: Remaining Aligned with Light
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:37 pm 

All blessings, dear Jeannie and all who read this!

Indeed, this is a very challenging time for all here on the Earth. I am reminded by Beloved GurujiMa’s teachings, each of us are here purposefully, being moved forward as we transition through difficulties appearing upon our path.

Some of us are here for the purpose you have described in dealing with forces, not of Love, through alignment with the Divine’s greater light, whether they be on Earth or otherwise. All paths of service to the light and the Divine’s purposes of love are experiencing greater challenges than ever before, and so much has changed, energetically, in these last few months.

The presence of holy Light, throughout the Earth, has strengthened in a profound way, allowing healing on many levels to be more possible now. It is as you said, as simultaneously, the presence of darkness has also increased and with it bringing what has been hidden into our awareness for us to deal with, individually and collectively.

It is so easy, in this time, for one to feel overwhelmed. So, when someone says, it’s all too much, I am just one person & what I do or don’t do won't matter, well, I know that feeling as I have felt it too. However, this feeling and others that seek to diminsh are covering the greater truth that we are not alone, we are more powerful than we believe and that whatever we do in our corner of the world makes a difference and in a way greater than can be known.

In this new time, I pray we may start to live as if we are not alone. May we remember we are here, by the grace of the Divine, not by accident and each of us has an important & vital part to play. Let us ask the Divine for help, as often as we need. It is through this asking, as well as, through trust, patience and steadfastness that a way may be opened and a path helped to be cleared.

Lastly, may we remain grateful and humble for this precious life given us. It is a life that is holy and larger than we know.

My love and gratitude to each soul upon the Earth. May each come to know they were made a creation of the Divine, meant
to reflect holy light and shine brightly through the night, joining the greater light in opening the way for others to follow until we are all home. ~ Meg

Om Namo Bhagavate, Om Namo Namaha.
(I bow to the Supreme Being, the One Life that lives within all.)

“There is only one Breath that pervades the universe. It is in you and you are in it. From this comes all of life.”

GurujiMa

0:
.          brass oil lamp. MMartin..jpg
. brass oil lamp. MMartin..jpg [ 24.61 KiB | Viewed 4617 times ]

Post subject: Re: Remaining Aligned with Light
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:53 pm 
Dear Meg

Thank you for replying to my post; I will continue with the thread.

Since writing, there is a gaining of momentum, because of the powerful alignment of energies in the heavens. We are seeing such intensity of dark energies fighting to stop the light and truths being revealed, but light will prevail. This is already written; it is not by coincidence that it coincides with the up and coming elections. Let us pray that this is the start of Peace on Earth unfolding.

For many it can be overwhelming, especially in this present time of Earths Awakening. One can feel very small, and insignificant in relation to what is happening in our outer, and unseen inner world. As you say it takes continual prayer, resolve and practice to stay in the moment, while trusting that everything will unfold in Divine time.

Previously, I was always questioning and rebelling every which way, but following GurujiMa’s teachings, realised that I had reached that point of having to let go of everything that didn’t serve; trusting that whatever was revealed in my life was meant to be. This turned out to be a blessing, as following that inner guidance; I now appreciate life unfolding in every breath.

To all who are struggling and feel alone, trust (even if you are not aware) in the Divine light and love that surrounds and is within us all, and know that there are higher states of consciousness that are assisting all of humanity in these times.

Blessings
Jeannie

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ]