It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:50 pm 

Reply to topic  [ 1245 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 100, 101, 102, 103, 104

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: Enter The Space Beneath Thought
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:23 pm 

0:
New Earth Meditations 2024 with GurujiMa.jpg
New Earth Meditations 2024 with GurujiMa.jpg [ 85.26 KiB | Viewed 139 times ]

New Earth Meditations
https://lightomega.org/series/new-earth ... -gurujima/

Live - Monday, Wednesday, Friday - 8:00 - 8:30 EDT
Prerecorded - Tuesday and Thursday - 8:00 - 8:30 EDT

Post subject: A Cosmic Metaphor: 2024 Solar Eclipse
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:46 pm 
The Spiritual Message of the 2024 Solar Eclipse:
A Cosmic Metaphor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_X6NfDHeXZk

When darkness is present, the Light will always return.
That is the cosmic metaphor.

GurujiMa
https://lightomega.org

The Spiritual Message of the 2024 Solar Eclipse: A Cosmic Metaphor
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_X6NfDHeXZk

Emblazoned in the heavens for all to see, is the spiritual message that “no matter how great the darkness, the light will return.” This message is broadcast throughout time from the Heart of the Creator, not to the mind of each human being, but to the cells of their body. GurujiMa

The Universe Is Divine: Solar Eclipse and Comet Pons-Brooks

0:
Comet planets solar eclipse alignment cosmically.jpg
Comet planets solar eclipse alignment cosmically.jpg [ 66.03 KiB | Viewed 141 times ]

Hello Dear Readers,

On April 8th, 2024, two cosmic events will be happening in the heavens following similar paths - a solar eclipse and a comet.Comet 12P/Pons-Brooks (12P) . Also, take a look at all the planets in alignment.

On researching the spiritual aspects of solar eclipses and Indigenous cultures over millennia, I discovered the both Native American and Hindu cultures have similar traditions regarding how to be in sacred relationship with a solar eclipse. The two links below are for those of you Dear Readers interested in observing these heavenly events and would like to learn more.

Having both a solar eclipse and a comet on the same path moving through the United States is epic in its cosmic and sacred significance as well as impact on the consciousness of embodied souls.

What these cosmic alignments foretell, will unfold in time. As always, even when events are difficult and tumultuous it is important to remember to hold them as part of the sacred transition humanity if going through as we awaken as embodied souls, in time, together.

Everything is connected, that which happens in the heavens and that which happens upon the Earth. All is sacred, all is in the One, of the One.

A small addendum, I recently found out the the Cern LHC (particle accelerator) activated and running on April 8th. How will this with the other cosmic events, as everything is connected, effect human consciousness? Watch and observe.

with love,
Johanna

This post was updated on April 8, 2024

1:
Solar Eclipse April 8 2024 and Comet 12P Pons Brooks .png
Solar Eclipse April 8 2024 and Comet 12P Pons Brooks .png [ 242.21 KiB | Viewed 141 times ]

The Significance Of The Eclipse To The Navajo People
https://www.indiancountryextension.org/ ... ajo-people

Decoding the Divine: The Significance of Solar Eclipses in Hinduism
https://prayagpandits.com/the-significa ... -hinduism/

How To Spot Comet 12P/Pons-Brooks in Tonight's Sky
https://starwalk.space/en/news/pons-brooks-comet-2024

The main event of the solar eclipse
is the Divine Love which Created the Universe.

GurujiMa

Update: 4.12.24 9:00 - Dear Readers, I just witnessed the comet PonsBrooks. It is magnificent. At first, a little after 8:30 p.m. I saw a bright object in the window. I thought it was a helicopter of some sort hovering in the sky. But it seemed odd because the colors were white, gold, and green. I went out to see what was going on, and only then realized I was witnessing a celestial phenomenon. It had two bright stars on each side, below it seemed to be an inverted triangle and below the triangle, an alternate flashing of three streaks below it. Wow. It was just awesome to witness. It was to the left of the moon, coming from the northeast heading southwest. What an awesome gift to witness it.

Update: 4.15.2024 - The comet is getting brighter with a stronger green coloring. It seems to be pulsating with power and energy. Words like magnificent, majestic, magical, and awesome come to mind. I feel like a small child waiting each clear night for its arrival, the wonder of it draws me towards witnessing its presence. Absolutely phenomenal. So glad I got to observe such a heavenly gift in my lifetime. We have until April 21, 2024.

Update: April 24, 2024 - Planetary events related to comets passing - hyper-flooding events effecting the peoples of Pakistan, Afghanistan, Russia and China.

What comes around goes around? Energies rising 71 years ago - comet's trajectory around sun. War against Iran's sovereignty the overthrowing of the Democratically elected Mohammad Mosaddegh. McCarthyism - ant-free speech zealot run amok and destroying live, loss of work, and public censoring.

with love.

Post subject: Wisdom Of The Elders
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2024 8:01 am 

0:
Anti-Semitism is a crime, anti-Zionism is a duty.png
Anti-Semitism is a crime, anti-Zionism is a duty.png [ 277.46 KiB | Viewed 135 times ]

Anti-Semitism is a crime, anti-Zionism is a duty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYrbIeG ... l=TRTWorld

Post subject: Unto Future Generations
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2024 8:12 am 

Unto Future Generations
GurujiMa

We are connected not only to each other but to the future. Therefore, we must be responsible not only to each other but to the future. This is not just a practical necessity in order to insure the viability of the Earth's resources for our children. It is a moral and spiritual necessity that requires that we broaden our understanding of what love means when we embrace it in its totality.

Love can be selective, accorded to those persons, places, and things that we like or feel a resonance with, or it can be non-selective and extend itself to all, whether we feel a resonance with them or not. In fact, love, to truly identify itself with the Source of love which is the Divine Creator, must include all, for all our God's children, and we are one Life.

Up until now, we have held the preservation of land to be one of the main things that allows us to love future generations, for we steward land and keep it thriving so that those who will use it later on will be able to benefit from it. However, most of us no longer have large tracts of land to bequeath to our children, to our children's children, or to the children of others who also belong to us. So, what do we bequeath to them out of our love?

We bequeath a world in which they can live safely. We bequeath a world in which they can provide for themselves by partaking of but not exploiting the resources of the Earth Mother. We bequeath to them a world in which they can breathe clean air and drink pure water. We bequeath to them our care and our knowledge that they exist, and that we must provide for them, so that they can learn this from us and pass this knowledge and this motivation on to their own children.

Often, even very 'spiritual' persons do not think of future generations as part of our human oneness. We do not think that we must include them in our understanding of universal love. We must include them in our understanding of who we serve. We must serve future generations as we serve ourselves and each other.

How do we do this? First, we must be conscious of the need to transform our idea of love and loving to include the future. We must think of the consequences of each action that we take in relation to whether it brings blessing or deprivation to those who come later on. This is simple, once we understand that the future carries our children, just as the present does, and we must love them as ourselves.

Second, we must strive to return to those who have traditionally held land to pass on to future generations, the indigenous peoples of this world, the land that we have taken from them. For we have robbed them of the right to love their own children as we would seek to love our own. We may not be able to make this restoration perfectly, but we can aim in this direction.

Third, we must understand how every action we take impacts the world of the present and the world of the future. Our use of land, of trees, the amount of waste we accumulate, our means of agriculture — we must learn to live lightly upon the Earth so that the Earth can continue to support us.

This level of responsibility is new to most of us who live only in the present and who feel that we have enough to do to take care of our present needs. While it is true that we must preserve and protect our own capacity to sustain ourselves, caring for the future will be seen to be something that emerges directly from our caring for the Earth as part of ourselves. Once we have this in mind as a priority, we will see that there is no difference between caring for the present Earth so that it can provide for us all, and caring for the future Earth.

We have learned much from the indigenous peoples of our land, and what we must learn now in a deeper way is to understand that love requires of us a consciousness of who belongs to us. The generations of children who are yet to come belong to us, and we belong to them. This must become part of our love for all or we cannot claim to be practicing universal love in the truest sense of the word. To love from the Divine within us, we must love all in the present and must preserve all for the future. Only in this way can we live as we are truly meant to live, and only in this way can we love as we are truly meant to love.

GurujiMa
April 6, 2024

Post subject: A Gospel of Blasphemy Against Humanity
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2024 9:17 pm 

A Gospel of Blasphemy Against Humanity

The Israeli army has marked tens of thousands of Gazans as suspects for assassination, using an AI targeting system with little human oversight and a permissive policy for casualties, +972 and Local Call reveal.

‘Lavender’: The AI machine directing Israel’s bombing spree in Gaza
https://www.972mag.com/lavender-ai-israeli-army-gaza/
By Yuval Abraham April 3, 2024

1:
The Gospel of AI.jpg
The Gospel of AI.jpg [ 123.41 KiB | Viewed 120 times ]

…Lavender has played a central role in the unprecedented bombing of Palestinians, especially during the early stages of the war. In fact, according to the sources, its influence on the military’s operations was such that they essentially treated the outputs of the AI machine “as if it were a human decision.”

…Moreover, the Israeli army systematically attacked the targeted individuals while they were in their homes — usually at night while their whole families were present… Additional automated systems, including one called “Where’s Daddy?”…, were used specifically to track the targeted individuals and carry out bombings when they had entered their family’s residences.

…“At 5 a.m., [the air force] would come and bomb all the houses that we had marked,” B. said. “We took out thousands of people. We didn’t go through them one by one — we put everything into automated systems, and as soon as one of [the marked individuals] was at home, he immediately became a target. We bombed him and his house.”

0:
Where's Daddy.jpg
Where's Daddy.jpg [ 163.63 KiB | Viewed 120 times ]

…“You don’t want to waste expensive bombs on unimportant people — it’s very expensive for the country and there’s a shortage [of those bombs],” said C., one of the intelligence officers. Another source said that they had personally authorized the bombing of “hundreds” of private homes of alleged junior operatives marked by Lavender, with many of these attacks killing civilians and entire families as “collateral damage.”

…According to sources, the machine gives almost every single person in Gaza a rating from 1 to 100, expressing how likely it is that they are a militant. 

…“The more information, and the more variety, the better,” the commander writes. “Visual information, cellular information, social media connections, battlefield information, phone contacts, photos.” While humans select these features at first, the commander continues, over time the machine will come to identify features on its own. This, he says, can enable militaries to create “tens of thousands of targets,” while the actual decision as to whether or not to attack them will remain a human one.

2:
2024_0404-gaza-a-1200x800 copy.jpg
2024_0404-gaza-a-1200x800 copy.jpg [ 107.9 KiB | Viewed 120 times ]

...‘Bring us more targets.’ They really shouted at us. We finished [killing] our targets very quickly.”

…“I was bothered by the fact that when Lavender was trained, they used the term ‘Hamas operative’ loosely, and included people who were civil defense workers in the training dataset,” he said.

...The source added that even if one believes these people deserve to be killed, training the system based on their communication profiles made Lavender more likely to select civilians by mistake when its algorithms were applied to the general population. “Since it’s an automatic system that isn’t operated manually by humans, the meaning of this decision is dramatic: it means you’re including many people with a civilian communication profile as potential targets.”

…“You put hundreds [of targets] into the system and wait to see who you can kill,” said one source with knowledge of the system. “It’s called broad hunting: you copy-paste from the lists that the target system produces.”

…Lavender and systems like Where’s Daddy? were thus combined with deadly effect, killing entire families, sources said. By adding a name from the Lavender-generated lists to the Where’s Daddy? home tracking system, A. explained, the marked person would be placed under ongoing surveillance, and could be attacked as soon as they set foot in their home, collapsing the house on everyone inside.

Dear Readers,

Why should we care? Because we are souls. Because we love, we care, when we care, then we care for everyone.

Why should we care? Because this is no crazy conspiracy theory, it is happening, has been happening since October 8th, and our government, our President, everyone knew about this, and continued to enable the death and destruction.

Why should we care? Because these weapons which are being tested in Gaza, on innocent men, women, and children, will be sold worldwide.

Why should we care? Read the entire article and then ask yourself, 'why should I care?"

I remember when AI was first being introduced, much like drones we were told of all the wonderful applications for helping and saving humanity it would bring. Now drones are used in surveillance and mass killings. The WCK aide workers were killed by a drone. Tens of thousands of human beings are being killed and maimed by machines, machines making the decisions and machines carrying out mass deaths and undeniable levels of destruction.

We should care because we are humans. We should care because as humans we are capable of that which these machines are not, making and facing our moral choices, and love.

I could not lay my head down this evening without posting this.

May the Light prevail as we collectively enter this time of darkness.

with love,
Johanna

Post subject: A Rendition Of Comet Pons/Brooks 2024
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:57 pm 

Dear Readers this is a rough graphic rendition of how I saw Comet Pons/Brooks.

Re-posting my comments on it with this graphic.

with love.

0:
Rendition of comet PonsBrooks April 2024 Johanna Raphael.jpg
Rendition of comet PonsBrooks April 2024 Johanna Raphael.jpg [ 38.57 KiB | Viewed 100 times ]

4.12.24 9:00 - Dear Readers, I just witnessed the comet PonsBrooks. It is magnificent. At first, a little after 8:30 p.m. I saw a bright object in the window. I thought it was a helicopter of some sort hovering in the sky. But it seemed odd because the colors were white, gold, and green. I went out to see what was going on, and only then realized I was witnessing a celestial phenomenon. It had two bright stars on each side, below it seemed to be an inverted triangle and below the triangle, an alternate flashing of three streaks below it. Wow. It was just awesome to witness. It was to the left of the moon, coming from the northeast heading southwest. What an awesome gift to witness it.

4.15.2024 - The comet is getting brighter with a stronger green coloring. It seems to be pulsating with power and energy. Words like magnificent, majestic, magical, and awesome come to mind. I feel like a small child waiting each clear night for its arrival, the wonder of it draws me towards witnessing its presence. Absolutely phenomenal. So glad I got to observe such a heavenly gift in my lifetime. We have until April 21, 2024.

Post subject: Hard Times - Healing Karma
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:39 pm 
Hello Dear Readers,

I wanted to share with those of you who may be going thru some really intense times of hardship, unexplained difficulties seemingly coming out of no where, and downright for some, revelations coming to the self which may be difficult to bear and endure.

It is in part, an aspect of the times we are in. Revelation can mean, revealing that which has been hidden from the self, that which has been unhealed in the self coming more fully into the consciousness, and for those of you who believe in karma, a time in which the soul feels that the ego self is ready to move forward and grow from that which has been holding the self back from fully merging, embodied with the soul.

Otherwise known as the Purification Process. https://lightomega.org.

I have used these two phrases often over the years, the first is from GurujiMa, from the times when I went through all of the above and thought my life was just suffering and living under a dark cloud, GurujiMa shared with me that "God will make a way through". And that was all I had to hang onto with trust. That a way through, which I did not know how it would come, how it would manifest, when it would manifest. I needed to wait and trust. And ways were made through the darkness and difficulties, in the end, I learned that I was much stronger of character then my ego suffering, believed I was and even more importantly for me, that God as I understand God was real, and a part of my evolving experiences of spiritual growth and suffering.

The second phrase, is 'Bear with and endure. Bear with each other." To bear with an event, an limitation, a time of helplessness, calls for trust in the self, trust in God or whatever you believe in that is greater than the self - it can be the Universe, whatever you resonated with, and bearing with what you are going thru with others, in humility. In the end, humility is key to going through hard times, or healing karma. Humility and any sliver of gratitude that you can find in the moment.

with love,
Johanna

Post subject: Mischaracterizing Compassion
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:14 am 

Mischaracterizing Compassion

Wait, What?
Speaking out against anti-Semitic acts of hate against Semitic peoples
identified as anti-Semitic hate speech.

Visions 2024
https://returnofthechrist.org/force-of- ... 3/#content

President Biden Smears Pro-Palestinian Protesters as ‘Antisemitic
Some members of Congress are calling for the National Guard to be sent in to break up a protest at Columbia University
by Dave DeCamp April 22, 2024

On Monday, President Biden smeared protesters at college campuses around the country opposed to the Israeli slaughter of Palestinians in Gaza as “antisemitic.”

“I condemn the antisemitic protests. That’s why I’ve set up a program to deal with that,” Biden told reporters. “I also condemn those who don’t understand what’s going on with the Palestinians.”

…Critics of the protests have accused the demonstrators of harassing Jewish students, which has been a common claim about recent college protests in general. Peter Beinart, editor-at-large of Jewish Currents, made the point on X that Jews are usually “overrepresented” among pro-Palestinian protesters at colleges. “Sometimes they’re the largest identity group. Maybe folks calling for cracking down on protesters in the name of Jewish safety should consider their safety too,” he said.

https://news.antiwar.com/2024/04/22/pre ... tisemitic/

“Look over here!”

Circular arguments about perceived wrongdoings of compassion,
whilst the innocent are killed under military siege-attack at hospitals.

Visions - 2023
https://returnofthechrist.org/arising-i ... 5/#content

A mass grave created by the IDF has been uncovered at a Gaza hospital, where Palestinian civilians appear to have been the victims of a gruesome massacre.

“Bah, that’s old news Caitlin,” you may be saying. “We already know about the massacre and mass graves which were discovered a few weeks ago at the al-Shifa Hospital in Gaza.”

No no, that’s a different mass grave from a different IDF massacre at a completely different Gaza hospital. The now completely destroyed al-Shifa Hospital was in Gaza City; I’m talking about the Nasser Medical Complex in Khan Younis, where some 210 bodies have reportedly been discovered in a mass grave after Israeli forces withdrew from the city earlier this month. Two different massacres, two different hospitals, two different mass graves full of Palestinian civilians.

The IDF are just attacking hospitals and mowing down civilians and trying to bury the evidence of their crimes, so naturally we’re seeing the western political-media class focus very hard on the problem of antisemitism allegations on college campuses.

Israel Is Turning Hospitals Into Mass Graves While The West Fixates On ‘Antisemitism
https://caitlinjohnstone.com.au/2024/04 ... isemitism/

We’re not SUPPOSED to be unaffected by this sort of thing. We’re not SUPPOSED to be able to find a state of psychological comfort with genocide. It’s not natural, and it’s not right. Man-made nightmares unleashed upon the waking earth are SUPPOSED to disturb us.

Don’t Let Them Numb You To What’s Happening In Gaza
Caitlin Johnstone
https://caitlinjohnstone.com.au/2024/04 ... g-in-gaza/

0:
Screen Shot 2024-04-23 at 5.48.54 AM.png
Screen Shot 2024-04-23 at 5.48.54 AM.png [ 287.46 KiB | Viewed 61 times ]

War on Gaza: Hundreds of bodies unearthed in Khan Younis hospital mass graves
https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/hund ... ass-graves

Rescuers retrieve over 200 bodies, including those of children, elderly women and young men

The Palestinian civil defence on Sunday said it has found hundreds of bodies of Palestinians buried in mass graves by Israeli forces in the courtyard of Nasser hospital in Khan Younis, in the southern Gaza Strip. 

At least 200 bodies had been retrieved from two mass graves in the medical compound as of Sunday noon local time. 

As the search continued, rescuers estimated there to be at least 400 bodies. 
Update: 283 souls as of April 23.2024

New Bodies Exhumed From Al-Shifa Hospital Mass Graves
https://www.telesurenglish.net/news/New ... -0019.html

"...northern Gaza, health workers managed to exhume the first bodies from new mass graves in and around the destroyed Al-Shifa hospital.

Palestinian media at the time denounced the murders perpetrated inside the medical complex by occupying forces, which left many of the bodies rotting in the sun during the two weeks of Israeli siege.

So far 381 bodies have been recovered since Israeli forces vacated the hospital on 1 April, however, this does not include those buried inside the hospital grounds, which were exhumed today.

Mass graves in Gaza show victims' hands were tied, says UN rights ...
https://news.un.org/en/story/2024/04/1148876

‘Drumming up false beliefs’
Israel’s recent attacks and warnings in Gaza have raised fears of a larger offensive on Rafah.
Over the weekend, Israeli air attacks killed at least 22 people, including 18 children, in the southern city, Palestinian health officials said.

Satellite images show Israeli forces gathered for Gaza escalation
Analysis of images by Al Jazeera’s Sanad unit shows hundreds of military vehicles deployed at bases near Gaza.
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2024/4/2 ... escalation

The Energies of A Wrath So Pure:

The energies of a wrath so pure in its hatred and desecration of ‘Other’,
that allows the collective psyche to be projected onto the indigenous peoples
as the perpetrators of all that had been done unto to them throughout the ages,
each hatred of each enemy projected onto the innocent, from babe, to mother,
to daughter and son, to father, with no restraints, no rules, no jury, no mercy,
only the energies of wrath, pure, bellicose, indulged in, revenge filled, wrath.

The nations which could stop it, escalated.

The people who cried out stop, were mocked, vilified and ignored.

The people who encourage the slaughter uplifted as righteous.

2023 visions
https://returnofthechrist.org/arising-i ... 5/#content

Palestinians Must Suffer "Agonising" Deaths - Because They Went To The Beach - Israeli TV
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NT4F-gc ... =OwenJones

Netanyahu exploits Passover for more biblical genocide propaganda
As Passover begins, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is once again using the bible to justify genocide in Gaza as he compares Hamas to "Pharaoh" and promises to "land additional and painful plagues" upon the Palestinians.
By Jonathan Ofir April 22, 2024

“…Therefore, we will land additional and painful plagues upon it – and this will happen soon. In the coming days we will increase the military and political pressure on Hamas, because this is the only way to release our hostages and achieve our victory”.

This type of advocacy goes straight into the veins of many Israelis, and the timing is crucial. Many Jewish Israelis are now going to celebrate the holiday of liberation, and the Israeli hostages/captives are portrayed as the embodiment of the biblical slaves in Egypt. 

The final and most painful plague in the bible story is the killing of firstborn Egyptians. It was actually a call beyond humans, it included the firstborn of cattle too: 

“And it came to pass, that at midnight the Lord smote all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, from the firstborn of Pharaoh that sat on his throne unto the firstborn of the captive that was in the dungeon; and all the firstborn of cattle.” (Exodus 12:29)

So this part of the Passover story describes a genocide that does not even spare animals – similar to the Amalek story. 

https://mondoweiss.net/2024/04/netanyah ... ropaganda/

Hello Dear Readers,

I am well aware that when I post about Palestine and the sufferings there, readership seems to stop or drop significantly, I feel compelled as a spiritual teacher and visionary to speak nonetheless. Although I post for you Dear Readers, I also post for another reason. For the energies of darkness themselves to be held in the Light. That is part of my work, to hold, contain, and at times, identify energies separated from love and light and hold them for transformation.

The new religious narratives being brought are being tied to Passover and a time in which it is written, that God kept the Jewish people safe from violence, and not seeing or participating in the violence, by their putting blood on their doors. In this way, the energies of darkness would Pass-Over them. The important point to hold is that written into this religious Teaching is that God kept the people away from violence. What I believe the energies coming forth are calling for, is that there is a participation, and instigating, a carrying out of the violence being done, and then justifying these actions by using the sacred texts, indicating God told them to do so.

Why is this important? Firstly, to incite soldiers to commit massacres there needs to be a heartfelt and compelling reason to do so. By using the Amalek biblical narrative, near 50 thousand people*, mostly women and children have been mass massacred in six months. By using the Exodus-Passover narrative, there is now a biblical authority or reasoning for killing children.

Raffa's population of 1.5 million people swelled from its normal size of 250 thousands peoples, when the peoples of Northern Gaza left their homes as instructed by the Israeli government and military. The Palestinians which moved there, have been corralled into the streets and tents, and half of this population is children. Already, the recent bombings occurring in Rafa are showing a high ratio of children being killed. This past weekend a building was hit in Rafa an four adults and eighteen children will killed, a few days before, eleven children were killed by a drone whilst playing foos ball, and many other injured.

So when anyone, even the President of the United States tells you that a political ideology is anti-religions, know that this is a deeply dystopian lie that our esteemed leader is pronouncing unto the people. Former President Donald Trump was not the only President who has lied whilst in office.

Zionism is a political ideology created by Theodor Herzel and others in the 1800's who did not identify as religious. They (tried and this ideology continues to try) to conflate Judaism which is an ancient religion, with a political nationalist agenda. To be able to cover their political and military actions, accusations of antisemitism are used as a cudgel to silence dissenters. Antisemitism, white supremacy against Black and Brown peoples racism, Native American racism, Hindu supremacy, and many other ideologies separated from truth and love are a part of our healing journey of awakening from separation. No one 'anti-us' gets precedence over another - they are all horrible and can be dangerous. My goodness we didn't even pass an anti-lynching law until recently, and already congress is passing condemnation resolutions (883) against saying a certain phrase.

Dear Readers, the levels of darkness upon Other going on in Palestine, is off the charts of human understanding and compassion. And yet, and yet, our youth are showing all of us, that compassion, justice, mercy, and standing for those who are being mass murdered and sacrificed in the name of a political ideology will not and cannot be tolerated. Bravo! Brava! Blessed children of the Light standing for truth and love even as their political elders try to smear them, dox them, cancel them, and destroy their futures. Blessed. Blessed.

with love,
Johanna

*Many men, women, and children are still buried in the rubble of The Gospel's destruction and Lavender's directives. Other bodies have been bulldozed into sniper berms, and others still, either taken away to Israel, later returned desecrated and harvested by medical staff, or buried in mass graves.

Post subject: Urgent! Peace Vigil for Raffa, Fri. April 26th
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:18 pm 

Urgent!

Peace Vigil for Raffa, Southern Gaza

Friday, April 26th, 5:30 to 6pm

Online and in person

Join us online: https://lightomega.org/event/peace-vigi ... ffa-green/

Dear Beloved Ones,

The loss of life to children in Raffa has already begun according to today’s NPR report. In addition, the full scale assault on Raffa is appearing to be much closer, with Israel having purchased tens of thousands of tents to be located in another city so that people could escape Raffa prior to the assault. There are over a million Palestinians in Raffa, half of them reputed to be children.

Beloved Ones, the situation is urgent and our prayers for ceasefire and the prevention of what looks like incalculable violence are of extreme importance. Please join us in person if at all possible as this prayer vigil will be right after the Gaza Committee meeting from 4 to 5:15pm which some of you may already attend.

Our sharing of sorrow in the presence of hope and trust in the Divine is of utmost importance at this time as it brings light to this very painful situation. I hope you will join us. GurujiMa

Reply to topic  [ 1245 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 100, 101, 102, 103, 104