It is currently Sun Jun 02, 2024 5:25 am 

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 414 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 35  Next

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: Re: Wednesdays with Johanna
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:15 pm 
Dear Johanna,
Blessings to you. I am sorry for the hardship and pain that I read here. Through these trials, both myself and others are the beneficiaries of your teaching and service. Those of us quietly walking this path, feeling at times we were the only ones going through these things know through your writings that indeed we were not. Our experiences may not be exactly the same, they are custom made for each of us, but the scenery on the journey is familiar and your words give expression to some things I had no words for.

The article you shared, "The Purpose of Silence", is a reassuring comfort for me, Im so glad you shared it. From time to time I've wondered if I was doing enough. If I listened to my mind the answer was, No.
I would still often find myself lost in the moments of the day. They seemed to just vanish. When walking outside I'd look down at the grass & see the earth breathing...life abounds and is teeming..life within life within life..things like this I have not experienced since I was a child. I am reminded in the silence it is enough to just be. Nothing more is required of me, other than to breathe in the moment and be.
I needed to read this article.

You wrote "this energy, unconscious to the one who carries it, with an intentional force of its own, has the capacity to instantly drain me, no matter what I seek to 'do' to alleviate it's presence, it has the capacity to go right to my heart chakra and drain the energy."

Johanna, I laughed out loud at the synchronicity of this writing because it has been 3 Sundays in a row just in time for the Gathering.."something" happens! I love reading Julie's teaching. It is especially eye opening when you can see others like yourself on the same path.

Thank you for sharing this & all you have shared today. Thank you so very much, dearest Johanna. With love and blessings, Meg

Post subject: Wednesdays with Johanna - for Meg with LOVE
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:28 pm 
Meg Meg:
Dear Johanna,
Blessings to you. I am sorry for the hardship and pain that I read here. Through these trials, both myself and others are the beneficiaries of your teaching and service. Those of us quietly walking this path, feeling at times we were the only ones going through these things know through your writings that indeed we were not. Our experiences may not be exactly the same, they are custom made for each of us, but the scenery on the journey is familiar and your words give expression to some things I had no words for.

The article you shared, "The Purpose of Silence", is a reassuring comfort for me, Im so glad you shared it. From time to time I've wondered if I was doing enough. If I listened to my mind the answer was, No.
I would still often find myself lost in the moments of the day. They seemed to just vanish. When walking outside I'd look down at the grass & see the earth breathing...life abounds and is teeming..life within life within life..things like this I have not experienced since I was a child. I am reminded in the silence it is enough to just be. Nothing more is required of me, other than to breathe in the moment and be.
I needed to read this article.

You wrote "this energy, unconscious to the one who carries it, with an intentional force of its own, has the capacity to instantly drain me, no matter what I seek to 'do' to alleviate it's presence, it has the capacity to go right to my heart chakra and drain the energy."

Johanna, I laughed out loud at the synchronicity of this writing because it has been 3 Sundays in a row just in time for the Gathering.."something" happens! I love reading Julie's teaching. It is especially eye opening when you can see others like yourself on the same path.

Thank you for sharing this & all you have shared today. Thank you so very much, dearest Johanna. With love and blessings, Meg

This is for you Meg...

0:
File comment: Farzad@flickr.com
Petals of your heart-450x417.jpg
Petals of your heart-450x417.jpg [ 55.52 KiB | Viewed 2764 times ]

Last edited by Johanna on Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Tonight, WEDNESDAY is the ONE WORLD MEDITATION - Join us
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:33 pm 

0:
88465009_cdc27fa87d.jpg
88465009_cdc27fa87d.jpg [ 115.57 KiB | Viewed 2763 times ]

Join us wherever you are...

Photo: Ancient (1000 year old) Native American Prayer Circle, Wyoming
http://www.flickr.com/photos/30505634@N00/ photographer: afterdurangotrip

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:53 pm 

All of life is about letting go. In every moment you are becoming someone new.

This is the gift of a life in God – to know that in each moment you are becoming what you are meant to be.

- Meditations on Love, Relationships, and Letting Go
http://lightomega.org/Ind/Meditations-Love-Signup.html 

Post subject: Boundaries - InI - What is Being Brought Forward for Healing
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:57 pm 

I have been looking at this vision I shared with you last week. In it's simplicity, it continues to unfold layers of knowing in my subconscious mind each time I view it.

Last week when viewing it I saw InI - and "I' being the common denominator - that which is within me, manifesting around me.

0:
Sacred Process of Healing - Repeating Patterns- What is being brought forward for healing - Johanna Raphael.jpg
Sacred Process of Healing - Repeating Patterns- What is being brought forward for healing - Johanna Raphael.jpg [ 28.07 KiB | Viewed 2761 times ]

This week when viewing it - I can add to this, in each of the charted 'others' - a beginning glimpse into what each is bringing forward to me as an energy and what I need to do to create a boundary with an open heart.

Hmmm… not easy.

Creating the boundary part.

Because my heart longs to serve - thats how God made me.

Post subject: Wednesdays with Johanna -THE SOUL'S ALTAR OF TRUTH
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:02 pm 

I have been learning, through the Teachings Beloved Julie has shared with me, to wait and allow (for the most part,) my soul to speak. To have this occur, I seek ways in which I can surrender my ego's control to the Grace of God and allow my heart to be the doorway for my soul to enter my consciousness more fully.

This does not occur as much as I would like… such as all the time. Yet it does occur enough for me to know, that I am to be as the sacred scribe, with my soul dictating to my mind what it would like to say - to my self and to share with others. It takes quietness and stillness for this to occur. And when it does occur, when I allow my soul to come forth without ego interruption - blessed things come forward through my heart, with my mind as the interpreter.

Today has been one of those blessed days of being in alignment with my soul. Blessed Be.

This is my souls message for you dear readers -

We, the Seeds of The Christ, the Sons and Daughters of the Light, are here, in cyber space, walking the streets in cities, the country, and suburbs. Walking by the sea, desert, or in the wood. We, each of us, hold a particular Teaching in our hearts in our own special way of perceiving, feeling, knowing, and vibrationally aligning with truth and LOVE.

The soul's altar of SACRED truth is being brought back to our hearts. InI - our lives becoming the conscious embodiment of Light and Love manifesting.

We are all individual aspects of the ONE - each of us with our personal relationship with God as we know God from our souls - we begin to trust ourselves again and allow our souls truth to manifest more in our lives.

Long have we awaited this time.

Blessed BE.

Post subject: Wednesdays with Johanna (Closing Prayer) 9-11-2013
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:10 pm 

This is the song coming to my heart...

Written by a man who did much harm in his life... and was redeemed by the Light. We sing his prayer often...

Amazing Grace how sweet the sound

that saved a wretch like me...

I was once was lost but now am found,

was blind but now I see.

Blessed am I to be a servant of the MOST HIGH.

HOLY of all which is HOLY.

LOVE of LOVE.

BLESSED amongst all BLESSED prayers of the heart.

Post subject: Messages of Light - Take this with you...
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:12 pm 

0:
File comment: Messages of the Light - Julie - LightOmega
Life and light2-525x473.jpg
Life and light2-525x473.jpg [ 70.64 KiB | Viewed 2761 times ]

Post subject: Wednesdays with Johanna (Opening Prayer) 9-18-2013
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:00 am 

Dearest God, Father and Mother of thy heart and of all things known and unknown…

Help I to remain in thy heart - in the radius of Thy love - in the face of all energies which would seek to oppose thy humble work for Thee.

Guide I.

Guide I.

Guide InI.

Amen.

Post subject: MESSAGE OF LIGHT AMERICA SPIRIT - To bring darkness to the L
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:04 am 
0:
To bring darkness to light-425x408.jpg
To bring darkness to light-425x408.jpg [ 75.78 KiB | Viewed 2399 times ]

Post subject: Wednesdays with Johanna - Working through oppositional energ
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:23 am 

When there appears to be no way out of a situation,
it may be that the way out is through it.

Trust that the way will be found.

10:00 a.m. Wednesday September 18, 2013:

Once again I was tested with drama entering my energy field on a Wednesday.

What is different from weeks before today?

Greater amounts of rest and quiet time are creating space inside for chaos and drama to pass through a self experiencing more inner quiet. When there is greater noise within me, the chaos has a place to anchor itself, feed off of a 'like' chaotic energy within me.

Now, this state is far from perfect dear readers, I am distracted and having a difficult time focusing as a result of taking in another's chaos and drama. What I am celebrating as a new spiritual gateway of growth - is not feeling so overwhelmed and depleted by the chaotic energies.

Hurrah!

11:39 a.m. Wednesday September 18, 2013:

Well. I congratulated my self too soon. Once again, the energies of opposition worked through the unconsciousness of another and I found the energies so overwhelming that my body and consciousness became filled with the energies of stress and agitation. Uh!

Now dear readers, you may be saying to yourselves, what's the big deal, why such a fuss about someone being unconscious near her? If you are energetically sensitive, and seeking to surrender your heart as a bridge to the Light, then you will understand that the energies I speak of are intense and insidious. It is not the actions and the drama - it is the intensity of the oppositional energies which are using these unconscious actions and dramas as conduits.

No worries. I have the LIGHT with me and all the spiritual tools I need to move through these energies. By the Grace of God and all that is Beloved.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:28 am 
Blessings, dear Johanna and to all that will read today's teachings.

I thank you for today's powerful poster. It will be the focus of my meditation today and included in my tomorrows.

With gratitude and love, Meg

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 414 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 35  Next